CAT BOARDING AT ITS FINEST
When you go on your next vacation, bring your kitty to My Buddies, featuring a huge cat tree, rope bridges, ceiling pedestals, and everything else you cat could want while you’re away. Our luxurious cat hotel will give your kitty a comfortable place to sleep, room to move around, as well as a fantastic ventilation system, climate controlled air, and a freshly cleaned litter box at their disposal. All cats with current vaccination records have the opportunity to spend their days lounging, climbing, napping and playing with other well mannered and playful kitties.
OUR TWO LEVEL KITTY CONDOS ARE THE CATS MEOW!
During the day, let your cat interact with other friendly kitties or, let them curl up and hide away in a secluded spot. We have all types of environments available for all types of cats since we all know they’ve got their own personalities.
YOUR CAT GETS AN INTERACTIVE BOARDING EXPERIENCE
Let your curious cat friend explore. They will find a clean and relaxing environment with room to play and various places to sleep. Tucked away from our dog care center, you won’t need to worry about your cat stressing out over loud barking and wagging tails. Instead, give your cat a peaceful place to rest their paws by choosing our cat hotel.
WATCH YOUR CATS ON KITTY CAM!
The My Buddies Pet Care facility is equipped with high resolution, infrared cameras that provide both our dog and cat boarding customers the ability to view their pet day or night from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection or a smartphone. In the cat care area, the camera is located up high so you can get an excellent view of the kitty condos and the numerous towers, swings, cat trees and other entertaining cat amenities.
CAT BOARDING WITH A DIFFERENCE
If your cat is seeking some attention and interaction, let them meet other cats and people in the clean and open day care facilities. In our non-kennel environment with friendly staff and the right amount of stimulation, your cat will be pleased with their stay at the cat hotel.
- Check in at your Leisure Check out time is 10 A.M.
- Check Outs Between 10:01 and 3:00 p.m. will be charged 1/2 Day of Daycare
- Check Outs Between 3:01 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. will be charged a Full Day of Daycare
- Check Outs After 6 p.m. will be charged an additional Day of Boarding
- Arrangements can be made for Sunday Check in or Check outs. Regular pet pick-up time is 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and 8:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m on Sunday
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m Pickup at 6:00PM on the hour
- Sunday: Closed Pickup Times are right at 08:00AM and right at 5:00PM on the hour
Your Pet must be up to date on the following to insure they have a safe stay with us:
- Annual Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
- (DHLPP) Distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus
- Monthly flea and tick preventative medication
- *All vaccinations should be given at least seven (5) days prior to arrival.
- Minimum age is 4 months.
- We are happy to accept older guests.
- Disabled pets welcome, we have experience in caring for pets with disabilities.
*Aged or infirmed pets will be given some latitude in regards to requirements.