Help Your Dog Avoid Boredom
Don’t let your dog be home alone. No matter how calm or relaxed your dog may seem, prolonged isolation could cause problems for your four-legged friend. Behavioral problems like excessive barking, unwanted chewing, and poor doggie manners around other people and animals could develop. Keep your dog happy, and cure their daytime boredom, by enrolling them in our Pet DayCare program.
Develop Important Social Skills
Having trouble walking your dog in public areas? Help them develop the manners and social skills they need to be relaxed and mindful in various social settings. At My Buddies Pet Care, your pup will spend the day chasing tennis balls, climbing play equipment, playing with other dogs, or just relaxing and enjoying the pack environment. As proven pack animals, socialization and mental stimulation are absolutely essential to a dog’s well-being. When you see dogs actively involved in a play group, you will know that they are having the most fun they could possibly have.
Enjoy Your Well Mannered Dog
Dog Daycare translates into no more chewed up shoes, no more holes in the yard, and no more neighbor complaints about your dog’s incessant barking while you were away. After day care, your furry canine friend will be relaxed and calm when you pick them up. Your dog will also be easier to handle on a walk because other dogs or people won’t intimidate them. Not to mention they will be a healthier and happier pet from all the exercise and interaction they receive.
Call Or Email Us With Your Questions
Welcome to My Buddies Pet Care, where we are as crazy about pets as you are. We provide cage-free pet daycare, full service pet grooming and both dog and cat boarding in our spacious Pet Suites or Kitty Condos and Oases. At My Buddies Pet Care, our philosophy is simple: When you leave a pet with us, you’re leaving a child – and that’s a responsibility we take very seriously!
- Check in at your Leisure Check out time is 10 A.M.
- Check Outs Between 10:01 and 3:00 p.m. will be charged 1/2 Day of Daycare
- Check Outs Between 3:01 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. will be charged a Full Day of Daycare
- Check Outs After 6 p.m. will be charged an additional Day of Boarding
- Arrangements can be made for Sunday Check in or Check outs. Regular pet pick-up time is 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and 8:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m on Sunday
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m
- Sunday: Closed
RequirementsYour Pet must be up to date on the following to insure they have a safe stay with us:
- Annual Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
- (DHLPP) Distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus
- Monthly flea and tick preventative medication
- *All vaccinations should be given at least seven (5) days prior to arrival.
- Minimum age is 4 months.
- We are happy to accept older guests.
- Disabled pets welcome, we have experience in caring for pets with disabilities.