Relax In One Of Our Pet Suites
If you’re searching for a great place for your dog to stay overnight, then you’ve discovered the right pet care facility. Check your pet in to our comfortable dog hotel and rest easy knowing they will be sleeping peacefully all night long.
Let Your Pet Socialize And Play While Your Away
In our clean, safe and friendly pet quarters, your dog will have plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable for the whole night. Our private pet suites will make your furry best friend feel like they are in the best luxury dog hotel. Don’t settle for a run-of-the-mill kennel when you can check your dog into our fantastic facilities.
Boarding With A Difference
By controlling the climate, lighting and providing the right amount of soothing noise, our dog hotel will make your pet feel relaxed and comfortable. If they are staying longer than one night, your pet will have the option to enjoy our doggie day care services during the day. They will have the opportunity to interact with other dogs and our friendly staff, followed by a good night’s rest in their luxury pet suite. Plus, enjoy a free checkout bath when you stay with us on the day of check out!
Come Stay With Us
With a good amount of exercise and activity in the daytime, your pet will be happy and tired-out in the evening. Save your four-legged friend from staying alone in a kennel all day, or being trapped in a noisy group pen during the night, by choosing our luxury dog hotel and day care options. We provide the right balance of daytime activity and nighttime rest so your pet will feel right at home.
- Check in at your Leisure Check out time is 10 A.M.
- Check Outs Between 10:01 and 3:00 p.m. will be charged 1/2 Day of Daycare
- Check Outs Between 3:01 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. will be charged a Full Day of Daycare
- Check Outs After 6 p.m. will be charged an additional Day of Boarding
- Arrangements can be made for Sunday Check in or Check outs. Regular pet pick-up time is 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and 8:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m on Sunday
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m
- Sunday: Closed
RequirementsYour Pet must be up to date on the following to insure they have a safe stay with us:
- Annual Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
- (DHLPP) Distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus
- Monthly flea and tick preventative medication
- *All vaccinations should be given at least seven (5) days prior to arrival.
- Minimum age is 4 months.
- We are happy to accept older guests.
- Disabled pets welcome, we have experience in caring for pets with disabilities.